Welcome to Amagansett
Amagansett feels like East Hampton’s more relaxed little sister. With a musical vibe complementing the healthy lifestyle and the windswept dunes, it’s a favorite for weekend getaways as well as those lucky enough to spend a whole summer here. Amagansett Square, with its shady oak and magnolia trees, is the perfect meeting spot for all seasons, and from that center, visitors can venture south the to beach, north to the bars, or east or west to the delicious farm-fresh food.
Things to Love About Amagansett
- The cool musical vibe of the village with venues like Stephen Talkhouse and Innersleeve Records
- An assortment of local, organic farms with farmers you can get to know
- Amagansett Square and its old-fashioned "town green" feel
- Healthy food, healthy drinks, healthy living
- Beautiful ocean beaches with easy access to homes and downtown
In Amagansett, there are plenty of places to enjoy a fresh lobster dish--a special favorite is a lobster roll.
Carissa's the Bakery sells delicious, warm bread and pastries and is a popular favorite for Amagansett Locals.
Amagansett has some great schools in their district, with many students performing art, and even above, average.