With some of the most desirable bay views in the Hamptons, it's no wonder artists and other creatives have long flocked across the bridge from Sag Harbor to these expansive shores. Hidden estuaries and private beaches make North Haven a safe breeding ground for many species of birds, shellfish, and other wildlife. Intact ecosystems are the inspiration for landscape paintings like those of local resident April Gornik, and the sunset views just can't be beaten.
Things to Love About North Haven
- The picture-perfect sunsets over the coves and bays
- Easy access to Sag Harbor Village by foot, boat, or bike
- A quiet escape from the hustle and bustle of Main Street
- Large private parcels and historic homes
- Easy access to Shelter Island and the North Fork by ferry
North Haven residents love the quiet, family-friendly lifestyle in their secluded town. Many homes sit on large pieces of land.
Private, quiet beaches are one of the great bonuses of living in North Haven. Residents enjoy the peaceful nature of the area.
Residents of North Haven enjoy bay beaches. They can walk to Sag Harbor Village for more dining and shopping options.
Wildlife and greenery are part of the landscape in this delightful area, that feels far from the hustle and bustle of much of the Hamptons.